Parks and Recreation



I will admit it. I like to laugh. And I kind of like some television. So you put them together, add some Office-like humor, and you have one of my new favorites: Parks and Recreation.

Remember Amy Poehler, of Saturday Night Live? And Baby Mama? Well, she has teamed up with NBC to document the activities of the head of the Parks and Recreation department in Pawnee, Indiana. Follow Leslie Knope as she turns a pit into a park. And does some other stuff, too. This week's episode was just so funny to me. You have to watch it. Really.

Go here.

And the guy with the mustache always makes me laugh. Not because he's funny. But because he has that mustache. I think the recent mustache trend at BYU is taking it's toll on me... More on that next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment