Interesting Facts.

Today I heard someone tell a random fact about the population of Moscow, Russia. I thought, "Who needs to know that?"

My conclusion: Probably the people that study the population of Russia.

Which lead me to another question... what kind of useless facts do I know?

So I thought I would share.

Useless fact #1:
Some farmers in Japan figured out how to grow watermelons in the shapes of rectangles. They did it to conserve shelf space.

Useless fact #2:
25% of BYU students are married. (This made me feel better until I realized that out of the remaining 75% about 60% have significant others... leaving the single population at a dwindling 15%, but enough about that).

Useless fact #3:
Shakespeare was only 18 when he married his wife Ann Hathaway who was 26. (Cougar anyone?)

Useless fact #4:
I know someone that knows someone that was an extra in the Twilight movie. She said that Kristen Stewart is mean. I believe her.

Useless fact #5:
I have met someone that can lick their elbow. It is not impossible.

Useless fact #6:
If you drink ice water your body burns mores calories because it has to warm up the liquid.

Useless fact #7:
During the average lifetime of a man or a woman they will grow 590 miles of hair.

Do you have any random facts that you love?! Let us know.
Feel free to comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment