Photography

I think that photography is one of the most important forms of Media and Communication because it has the ability to capture a moment that you will never get back. I don't mean to sound ridiculously corny, but seriously. There are so many moments when you find yourself distracted by pictures on Facebook or you spend hours going through old photo albums. There is just something about photos that can take you back to that moment better than anything else can.

As the old saying goes:
A picture is worth a thousand words.


Photobucket
This is the website of a young photographer located in Tacoma, Washington. His stuff is innovative. Makes me wish that I could get my senior pictures done again.
benjhaisch.com

and

Photobucket

This is the site of a professional photographer that came and spoke to my class last year at BYU. Ed is a professional advertising photographer that has probably worked on some of the stuff you have seen in the media. This guy is a master at Photoshop. Not one of his images comes from a single shot.
edshoots.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment